More examples of the ways in which Alchemy’s supreme reward of VITRIOL manifests:
Society’s standards of (Ego) acceptability are portals with which egotistical individuals who have a high ‘hits’ need can worm their way into others’ minds, in order to:
(1) manipulate, f*ck, pay back and destroy individuals who refuse to do as they’re told and refuse to deviate from their Conscience; and
Thus all verbal attacks on those who don’t meet Society’s Ego standards will hit the button. A bit like bullying, they will also massage the self-promoting individual’s Ego in the eyes of the Elite and other game players (a perfect square).
But as we all know ……… there are laws against slander, libel and verbal attacks on anyone ‘Sub- Standard’. So you have to know how to use S3 – Subtext, Innuendo, Subliminals and Symbolism. For this one needs to be either a member of an exclusive club, or very intuitive.
Thus, any individuals looking to get off on others, here are a few handy hints:
- Identify the individual you want to destroy/take the mickey out of/get off on;
- Pixellate their failings – all the Ego Standards of Society that they fall short of (listed below);
- Isolate all personal references – names: past and present, initials, birthdates, significant background information: in short, anything that will ‘speak’ to the individual’s unconscious mind;
- Re-form all the personal references and failings – once they’ve been mixed up – and release i.e. publish as a whole unit. Like in a book or film – anything ‘creative’ that provides a veil for personal attacks.
RESULT!! Innuendo Bingo Central.
Many of those living in the fixated realms of Ego Obsession will dislike anyone OUTSIDE of their comfort zone. The more indebted to their depraved ‘needs’, the stronger the hatred.
*Ego Standards: wealth, appearance, body size, property, ability to dominate and destroy, power, finances, Might is Right, family background, Control, qualifications, money, Mafia tendencies and Insider Knowledge.
Evening Standard article on 23 October:
‘Ugly Truth of Stephen Bayley’s book Launch’
“Cultural commentator Stephen Bayley launched his new book ‘Ugly: The Aesthetics of Everything’, with a party at Brunswick House that included a dwarf, a man who can pop out his eyeballs and the world’s ugliest dog. Bayley said he was inspired to write the book by “Parisian gargoyle” Serge Gainsbourg, who had declared ugliness to be “superior to beauty it lasts longer”.
“The Londoner asked Bayley’s Carlton House publisher, Jonathan Goodman, if he was worried that hiring guests from the Ugly Models wasn’t a little un-PC. “We’re a totally un-PC company,” Goodman replied. “PC makes everything so flat and dull. Everyone is different – beautiful or ugly – and you should say so. That’s what this night is all about.”
“The journalist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown said she felt uncomfortable with the ugly models defining themselves that way. “I’m sure it can be empowering but I think you should find the beauty in everyone,” she said.”
Cesspit Sewage Minds – www.photographersdirect.com