Examples of people who comprehensively ignore the needs of the Spiritual/ Metaphysical Twin:
- Develop Polar and OCD – Obsessive Compulsive Disorders as they look for perfection in every aspect of their home territory – their castle. All in an attempt to reach the perimeter of the dimension they are operating in (required in order to move to next level) and break through the wall…. This will NEVER be achieved voluntarily because they are denying the Meta Twin’s needs.
- Become fractious with individuals in their comfort zone – whom they have control over, thus in the home and socially; they turn into a bully of the highest order.
- Their behaviour is aggravated by the intake of drugs and/or alcohol as well as any deviant behaviour that they partake in.
- They focus exclusively on external goals, usually MONEY ….. and become disproportionately paranoid about not spending any money* on either (1) their Meta Twin or (2) people they have control over.
- Increasingly massage their own Ego aspect, using money to buy methods of escape – alcohol, food, EGO, sex, violence. They harbour a deep, inner unhappiness (cos they have moved VERY far from their core, pure, spiritual nature), which they are unable to express because they don’t know the language of the Meta Twin, never having shown any respect towards their invisible partner.
- They use any and all opportunities to complain (to anyone with a pair of ears) about their victimhood; the hell that people in their home territory are creating for them; and the stupidity of people around them (Ego).
*Money they’ve earned from a job they hate, thus unconsciously resent all the time they have wasted doing hateful work in order to earn money.
They end up in a VICIOUS love-hate relationship with money because they are prostituting their Inner Self (Meta Twin) to money.
The fallout will be felt by all around them: friends, acquaintances, employers and victims.
A feature not commonly found amongst people who live with awareness of their Twin nature, who thus know the importance of balance.